E.A. Sween Company
Providing food for people on the go since 1955
Wholesale & Retail Customer FAQ
Affected products received prior to 10/8/19 should be removed and destroyed.
- Please provide proof of destruction when submitting for reimbursement to E.A. Sween Company.
- Please create a letter including the following: Quantity; Who destroyed; When destroyed; How destroyed; photos of destroyed product.
- Small quantities of product – open the packages to deface product, spray with bleach and throw away.
- Large quantities – crush with compactor to deface product, spray with bleach and throw away.
- Pallet quantities – engage a waste hauler to pick it up and provide a certificate of destruction. Someone should follow waste hauler to the dump site to ensure destruction.
If you are a Retailer/Store that pulls from a Wholesaler, please follow their recall instructions and submit proof of destruction to them.
Yes. You need to provide proof of destruction. You should create a letter including the following: Quantity; Who destroyed; When destroyed; How destroyed; photos of destroyed product.
You can place an order for new product right away. E.A. Sween Company is actively replenishing product. Anything received after 10/8/19 is safe. All of our items not affected by the recall will continue to be supplied.
Return it to where you purchased it for a full refund or replacement item.
Please call our Consumer Hotline, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CST at 1-800-328-8184 and select #5
Please consult with your medical provider.
- Update 10/2/19: E.A. Sween Company has posted its recall announcement with PR Newswire; USDA; FDA.
Monday to Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time
For more information, contact us using the form below.
To submit a refund request, please complete this form and submit proof of destruction documents by uploading documents in the space provided.
If you are a Retailer who pulls product from a Wholesaler, please follow their recall instructions and submit a refund request to them.
* Indicates required field
16101 West 78th Street
Eden Prairie, MN 55344